I'm Julie, a graphic designer
& writer from canada.
(INSERT NECESSARY "EH?" JOKE HERE.)
My specialties are:
- book design / multi-page design / print design
- marketing writing & design (creating copy for and designing marketing pieces).
In short, I make you look and sound good.
My life is a lively mix of continents, cultures and conversations. If I'm not designing or writing, you might find me reading the Good Book, watching international documentaries, talking to children, buying a plane ticket, eating granola, doodling in my sketchbook, making something more colourful, or pursuing deeper conversation.
I place a premium on sincerity, candor and good-natured communication.
I also enjoy tasteful jokes.
- Mom says I was speaking in complete sentences in two different languages by my second birthday.
- In Grade Four, my snowman-shaped poem was read on CBC Radio.
- The best ad copy I ever wrote convinced my now-husband to date me.
- Other than my mother, CBC and my husband, a few other people have said some nice things about my work.
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." —Samuel Johnson